Georgia on my mind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> FIGHT CLUB - BRING IT ON!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Soul

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Georgia on my mind Reply with quote

Leave it to dumbya, that moron is trying to start WWIII with his provocations of Russia. That imbecile has threatened them military action. And just think, we've lived in peace with them since the end of that cold war. Now, if Afghanistan and Iraq ain't enough that jerk threatens them with intervention when we don't have enough troops as it is. I smell a draft. His "legacy" already sucks, maybe he thinks he can get some recognition outta starting ANOTHER war. If he's going for all-time WORST president, I think he already has that honor. Only 156 days left, I hope we can make it.
Peace,
Dave
agate
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, his attempt to start WWIII with Iran didn't seem to fly very well--and if he stirs up enough sentiment in favor of this latest war-can-be-fun campaign, he just might help McCain get elected.

He's oh-so-wrong if he thinks the US should be meddling with Russia OR Georgia, IMO. Russians and Georgians seem to be mighty tough people. Maybe it's the brutally cold winters they have to put up with.

Let's hope we can get through the next 156 days without any nuclear weapons zinging around.

Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 2007-2010.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> FIGHT CLUB - BRING IT ON! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse