Eat , Pray and Love

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Eat , Pray and Love Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

I don't think this book will appeal to the male population here (sorry guys) but Eat, Pray, Love : One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert is an excellent book. It's earthy, eloquent and beautifully done.

Anyone read it?

Joy
Anonymous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Eat , Pray and Love Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

squishybrain wrote:
I don't think this book will appeal to the male population here (sorry guys) but Eat, Pray, Love : One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia by Elizabeth Gilbert is an excellent book. It's earthy, eloquent and beautifully done.

Anyone read it?

Joy

I finished this book and I loved it.

Just finished Never me let go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Another good book if anyone is interested.

I'm currently reading The Innocent by Harlan Coben.

There is nothing much I won't read and I appreciate reccommendations from others.

This is not a very popular topic, eh?

squishybrain Joy
stillstANNding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read this book and loved every section: the eating in Italy, the ashram in India, and the romance in Indonesia.

I was sorry to have this book end (so I started reading more slowly :)).

ANN

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post

stillstANNding wrote:
I read this book and loved every section: the eating in Italy, the ashram in India, and the romance in Indonesia.

I was sorry to have this book end (so I started reading more slowly :)).

ANN

Oh ye who recommended this book to me in the first place , I did the same thing. I SO didn't want this book to end. It's a rare find.

Joy

Edited to say : THANKS ANN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> BOOKS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse