NEW BOARD FOR MS SPEAKS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agate
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: NEW BOARD FOR MS SPEAKS Reply with quote

This board has moved although the old one will keep working. I will be posting on the new board from now on.

You can get to it here:

http://msspeaks.createaforum.com

This will be a more up-to-date board. There will be easy access to all of the threads and posts on this older board, either via a redirect, in the case of very old threads that aren't used much any more, or via a "sticky" giving a link to each section of the old board.

It's all over there, and I'm in the process of transferring registrations and will be notifying people by e-mail about their new passwords.

I haven't transferred anyone's personal information other than their user names and e-mail addresses. If anyone wants to move Profile entries, Website links, and avatars over to the new board, just contact me and I'll see what can be done. Or you can re-enter them yourself.

The membership list won't be as long because there are some members whose e-mails are no longer current. If I don't have a current e-mail, I can't transfer the registration, and you would need to re-register as a new user.

The new board as it's set up should give a more accurate picture of this board, with older posts shoved into the background. For some time the emphasis here has been on research and other news about MS, whether it's a book or movie dealing with MS or a news story about someone with MS, or an article about research findings.

But the board is still open to discussions of any other topics.

I'm going to miss some of these emoticons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse