What I've been doing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
agate
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: What I've been doing Reply with quote

I'm mousing with my left hand, which isn't very easy. My right thumb is too painful just now--I'm giving it a rest. Arthritis again, I think. If I can become ambidextrous, I'll get along.

I've been busy going to a couple of PT appointments a week and doing the exercises they've assigned.
My left arm has been painful and had limited mobility for about 4 years now and I brought up the subject with the doctor, who sent me to PT. I'm getting tired of not being able to reach things.

It's the left side that is weak ("hemiparetic" was the term the neuro used years ago), and so it's not surprising that I'm having to get some PT again on the left side.

Other PT courses I've had have been for leg and back pain--always on the left side. If one side is weak, I guess it gets more strain in general.

I don't know. But I haven't been posting much because I'm not left-handed though I'm trying to be.

Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 2007-2010.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> GENERAL All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse