NMSS Regional Teleconference April 4 on employment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> MS WEBCASTS, TELECONFERENCES, SEMINARS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agate
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: NMSS Regional Teleconference April 4 on employment Reply with quote

The National MS Society is having a regional teleconference entitled "Employment Myths and Reality: What's the Reality When It Comes to Working with a Disability" on April 4, 2013. This is from an e-mail that was sent out today:

Quote:

What happens to my employment options when my condition worsens and what will it mean to my connection to health care? If I am eligible for benefits does it mean I can never work again? These are some of the questions that come to mind when thinking about the future of employment with any chronic health condition. Unfortunately there have been so many myths and misconceptions that have been echoed out of fragmented public support programs that the myths begin to become reality.

This presentation begins to unravel a lot of the myths and misconceptions by providing information, facts and reality to the world of opportunity for individuals and workers with disabilities.

Thursday, April 4, 2013
6:30-7:30pm PT
7:30-8:30pm MST

Date: Thursday, April 4, 2013
Time: 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM

You can RSVP for this event online.

More information and links are available here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    msspeaks Forum Index -> MS WEBCASTS, TELECONFERENCES, SEMINARS All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Create your own free forum now!
Terms of Service Purchase Ad Removal Forum Archive Report Abuse